Friday, April 3, 2009

I Found It!!!!!!!!






OK so every since I got home from Oklahoma to see my son graduate from basic training I have not been able to find the charger for my camera and have had to do things the old fashion way.


Normally that would not bother me except that I have had a lot of things happening. Like Scott gets married to Jennifer

.

And when you have to wait on pictures from other people sometimes you just never get them.

Then after they get married about three months later I become grandma for the first time.

To the cutest baby boy ever. He is so lovey and cuddly I just love him.

But now I have the battery and I am charging it as I type. I can not wait. I can take pictures and have them right away. Look out blog world I am going to go picture crazy I am sure.

2 comments:

  1. Yippee on the camera! I can't FIND mine anywhere! And then I ruined Jody's disc in hers, lol. With all my review pictures on it. And Kaytlin's pictures for her photography class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you got your camera cord back in your hands!! Now, the fun gets funner! :) Great spending time together this past weekend! I am so looking forward to getting together again!

    ReplyDelete