Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Not so bad

So I finished my appointment with the dentist and it was not so bad. Actually it wasn't bad at all. I felt absolutely nothing the entire time and that was nice. They started with topical Novocaine then gave me the shots of Novocaine so I really didn't feel anything. They said it would be two hours to do and it only took an hour so I was very happy with that too. I think this is the first time in a very long time that I was not terrified in the dentist office and I am not even nervous about going back in a couple weeks to finish the job. They really are very nice. I know I know you don't hear the word nice and dentist in the same sentence but really I liked this dentist and am more then OK with the fact that I have to go back.

2 comments:

  1. I've got to figure out which dentist to go to and make appointments for all of us. Do you go to someone in town?

    ReplyDelete