Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Day two

Ok so this is day two of my blog and I was thinking this morning on my way to work if I were someone checking a new blog for the first time what would I want to know about the person writing the blog. Some of the things I thought of is how did they come up with the name and why do they want to write blogs. So I am going to try and answer these questions.

I named by blog moving forward and happily because I was married for over 17 years and then seperated and divorced my husband. This was not a decision I made lightly. With being a christian I had a really hard time divorcing because I know that is against God's will and I felt I had already disappointed him enough in my life that getting a divorce would just be another disappointment. I know that sounds silly because none of us are perfect but at the same time I really did not like the person I was and so I could not imaging how God could like me say nothing about love me. But over the past couple years with the help of my friends from church and the church I found I realize that God has always loved me and will always love me. So I have been able to move forward and at first it was not so happily but lately it has been. I love getting closer to God and see what he shows me everyday. I have found some amazing christian friends who I enjoy spending time with very much. I just wish sometimes we could do more things together but either way I am thankful to God for putting them in my life.
Now as to what I will blog about well that will probably vary depending on my mood or what is going on in my life. I am a mom of four kids two who are married so I am also a mother-in-law to two people and I have recently been blessed with being a grandma. Now being a mom is hard but I think being a mother-in-law is even harder only because you do not know what kind of life they had before they came into your life and so then you don't know if you are saying or doing things that might offend them. So I am trying to take the approach of treat them how I would want to be treated. I know that sounds very cliche but it seems to work.
Well that is about it for me today I will write again if I think of some things. I hope you will enjoy my blog and come back often

No comments:

Post a Comment