Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Can you believe it

Ok so this weekend is a very big weekend for me. I am on our women's ministry board and we are having our big retreat this weekend and yesterday I started to feel a scratch in my throat and of course as the night went on I started to get a sore throat. I am getting sick!!!!!!!

Of course it would have to happen this week of all weeks. I have been around my friends off and on all winter and they have all been sick it seems when I have been around them and I did not get sick once. But now that all of them seem to be in the recovery stage I am starting to feel it. But isn't that how it always happens. I mean really. At least for me it seems like that is when it happens and of course when I have things planned that I can not and will not back out of. It can't happen at a time when I really do not want to do anything it has to happen when I am finally looking forward to doing something.

But I am not going to let this virus when, oh no!!!!!!!!! I went to the store got myself some juice, tea, soup, medicine, cough drops and of course the most important thing of all chocolate ice cream. I will not go down without a fight I will beat this. I am determined.

I just thought it was a little ironic and funny and wanted to share it with you.

1 comment:

  1. I am SO excited about this weekend! I am not sure what it more exciting, this one, or next weekend! Yippee!!!!

    I have antibiotics left over from strepthroat if you want to try that. Between all of us, there is probably a full supply left, lol. No, we are not good about finishing our meds.

    ReplyDelete