Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Little bit of this a little bit of that

I know it has been a while since I wrote anything and that is in part because I just have not felt like it. But I am actually home alone tonight and it is so nice. I can write and not be bothered or have someone looking over my shoulder. I love the quiet.

I am on week three of back to work and I am really liking it. It is so nice to get back to somewhat of a normal routine. I forget how busy it can be sometimes especially when you have to help other departments. But I really do like my job and my boss is amazing. She is a christian women and you can really see it in her. But I think she has some stress going on and just is not able to talk about it. But hey don't we all.

I was just sitting here today thinking about how fast time goes. Summer is almost here and school it almost over for the year. Graduations are coming up and quick. I am just glad I do not have to do that this year. But next year my third child graduates and then I only have one left. But not only does she graduate but I have one niece and one nephew who graduates the same year so not only will I have to plan the grad party but I will have to make sure it is not on the same weekend as the other two. Fun. But at least I have a few months before I need to worry about that. So I am not going to worry about it now.

The other day I took my kids Dillion, Ashlee, Ashlee's boyfriend Brad, Scott, Jennifer, my niece Tami Jo and of course my adorable grandson baby Scott to Chuck E Cheese for Brads birthday. Yes Brad was turning 17 but he had never been there before so we thought it would be fun. Come to find out Jennifer, my daughter-in-law, also had never been there. So it made for a really fun time for all of them.



This is all of us except my niece Tami Jo, she was the one to take the picture. But is was a really fun day. It is always nice when I get to see my kids all get along and have fun together. The only thing that would have made the day better would have been if my daughter Deanna and my son-in-law Joe could have been there. But they live on the west coast and Joe is currently out to sea for the Navy so that would have been kind of tricky to do.



Here is the happy couple on there wedding day. I love them and sure do miss them. I am excited for my daughter Ashlee though she is going to spend the summer with her sister. It will be good for both of them to get some sister time and get to be together for a little while.

Well I guess I have babbled enough just had little bit of this and a little bit of that to chat about. Will be back again when I can think of something to talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment